Wednesday, January 1, 2014

 Happy New Year.. what is your intention for this year? for me? i think it will be same like years before. Why? we just dream of what we want but we don do it. as for me, if i wish what to do. then i'll never do. hahahaha sot just wait and see.
new year holiday just sat at home and do some house cleaning. my room attacked by a rat. damn!! need to wash all my clothes and anything left inside drawer. i don't know. how can i never relies that the rat slept inside my drawer and on my bed too. i bought a dettol and do some cleaning on all my stuff. now clear already.
so, friends.. lets check all your cabinet and drawer always. dont be like me. how come i never know the rat  stay inside my room for a long time? peak is when my belonging drop on morning. i woke up and saw nothing. but before that i already placed a mousetrap. but this rat really brilliant. he not going inside the cage. so, i decide to searching the rat. until i found it dead because of my brother in law kick him like playing football. lucky we found it. and now i still in progress cleaning my room. this is because i have a toddler which my son. and scared of the dirt cause by the rat.
credit to google

No comments:

Post a Comment